Once an assignment has been accepted, we generally do the following:
• Assemble a team for the project.
• Collect pertinent information, using our short Organizational Data Questionnaire
• Prepare and present to the client, a proposed Work Schedule and Work Flow Diagram.
• Conduct a comprehensive and constructive examination of the organizational structure of the company, department, or organization, its plans and policies, its financial controls, its methods of operation, and its use of human and non-human resources, depending on the nature and scope of the assignment. The objective of this audit is to reveal strengths as well as weaknesses, and to indicate possible improvements. This step is taken only if necessary.
• Involve management and staff in the process to the fullest extent possible in order to ensure the success of the project.
• Use a team approach on all assignments in order to arrive at the best possible solution.